What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A professional sound editing software for PC & Mac
- Supports almost all audio and music file formats including mp3, wav, vox, gsm, wma, au, aif, flac, real audio, ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr and many more
- Integrated VST plugin support gives professionals access to thousands of additional tools and effects
- Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and many more
- Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert thousands of files as a single function
- Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. WavePad Audio Editing Software scores 72.83/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.nch.com.au/wavepad/indexcb.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $79.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: nch.com.au you’ll also be taken through to nch.com.au, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)